verveunofficial.freeforums.org

NORTHERN SOULS
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to verveunofficial

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Black submarine. Give us back, video
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:26 pm 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWKLTR8I ... e=youtu.be
Simply love the java heat material, alot more was recorded at the sessions. Hopefully the rest will be released soon some day.

Post subject: Re: Black submarine. Give us back, video
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:51 pm 

that's a great video.
thanks for sharing that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:12 pm 

Your welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:40 pm 

I don't get why they don't release stuff on bandcamp. Jams, tracks that don't make the album...just put it all out. It's so odd how they put out the album but didn't tour for it. I don't get it. If they're not going to tour, they need to release music more often. Otherwise it's like they don't even exist. Do we actually know that they're still around?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 pm 

Tresilaze wrote:
I don't get why they don't release stuff on bandcamp. Jams, tracks that don't make the album...just put it all out. It's so odd how they put out the album but didn't tour for it. I don't get it. If they're not going to tour, they need to release music more often. Otherwise it's like they don't even exist. Do we actually know that they're still around?

Yes, they are still working on stuff. Over the summer I recall Nick mentioning that he'd sent stuff over to Amelia & the others to work on. And there were photos from a session, probably earlier than the summer, though.
I'm just assuming here, but I'm under the impression that they work on stuff when they feel inspired to. I'm confident a second album will materialize, just not holding my breath waiting for it.
There's a lot of stuff out there to listen to in the meantime. And we can obsess over other stuff ... like Richard's height!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 pm 

According to Nick today, a second, darker album is being worked on. Working as a duo at the moment, due to others commitments. I assume he means him & Amelia, but not certain.
He's also been in the studio with other projects he's working on, outside of Black Submarine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 am 

^ Let the good news flow through this thread. Personally would love a second record.